A selection of work


Football Stadium

Due to my love of football I decided to make a stadium. Its not finished but I think for a first attempt its decent. I was inspired by both the Camp Nou (Fc barcelona) and Old Trafford (Manchester United). My final product is in my eyes a mix of the two, with the bowl shape of the Camp Nou and then the roof and and roof supports of Old Trafford. the surrounding city was created in roughly 20 minutes. I imported the street lights in from another environment.





City Environment

This is the city that is surrounding the football stadium in the images above, it is made up of small square panels with a selection of different buildings that I've then copied, rotated then lined up next to each other. I really like this image, especially knowing how simple and how little time it took to create.



Inner City

The below image is again set within the city model, but I have further developed a small section. This section was the environment for my first year movement studies project. If you look on the road at opposite ends of the street you can see the characters from that animation. The brief was for Film 4, hence the random advertising billboard.